Wolf Performance Arms is excited to announce the new Vepr version 02 Rifles from the world famous Molot factory in Vyatskie Polyany, Russia. The Vepr version 02, a design exclusive to WPA, features an integrated front sight and a new low profile rear flip sight.
The Vepr version 02 rifles also feature Molot’s incredibly accurate cold hammer forged barrels that are threaded in the standard Russian 14mm x 1 left hand pattern. Each threaded barrel is capped, pinned and spot welded according to import requirements.
The rear flip sights are set at 100 meters or 300 meters and the front sight is integrated to the gas block. These features allow for faster target acquisition, reduced weight and results in the most balanced Vepr rifle ever produced to date.
In addition, Wolf Performance Arms is proud to offer, for the first time ever in the United States, left handed stock versions of the famous Vepr rifles. These factory original Turkish Walnut stocks, hand finished at the Molot factory in Vyatskie Polyany, Russia, offer the same outstanding comfort, quality and excellent finish as the standard right handed versions.
The left handed stock option is available on all model Vepr version 01 and 02 rifles (excluding the Vepr Hunter and Super models) and are the same suggested retail pricing as the standard right handed models.
The Vepr 02s and left handed stock versions of the Vepr rifles can now be special ordered from all of our Vepr distributors. Please see our website www.wolf-arms.com/distributors.html or contact your favorite distributor for more information.
Why is the Vepr Rifle the finest AK type rifle ever produced?
- An incredibly accurate cold hammer forged heavy chrome lined barrel with a Molot factory minimum 50,000 round guarantee (WPA adds our lifetime warranty on all firearms as well).
- Each barrel is heat treated for eight hours then is annealed and chromed under vacuum to produce the highest quality chrome lined barrel possible.
- A heavy RPK style front trunnion machined from high quality hot hammer forged steel.
- A forged steel bolt with a spring loaded firing pin and 2 locking lugs. The Vepr 308 Nato (.308 Win) and 7.62x54r have 3 locking lugs for even more strength and accuracy.
- A 1.5 mm thick RPK style fully heat treated receiver for enhanced accuracy and durability. Each Vepr receiver is equipped complete with a scope mount rail on the left side.
- The optional 1000 meter rear sight with instant windage click adjustments is standard on all Vepr versions 01. The new fast handling Vepr verisions 02 use the updated integrated front sight and 300 meter flip rear sight.
- The beautiful Turkish Walnut furniture is hand finished to offer outstanding comfort and balance. Left handed stocks are available by special order.