With the 2012 racing season coming to an end, Zoot Sports Elite athletes celebrated another successful season with some big wins – including wins at Ironman 70.3 Muncie, New York City, Mont-Tremblant, 70.3 Yeppoon, Wisconsin, the Hy-vee 5150 Championships and a silver medal at the 2012 Olympic Games among many others.
“Our athletes compete in some of the world’s most grueling endurance events against the top competitors in the sport,” said Chris Bogue, vice president of sales and marketing, Zoot Sports. “We are proud to take part in and share the incredible accomplishments of our world-class athletes to, hopefully, inspire other athletes around the world.”
Outstanding results for Zoot Sport’s Elite Athletes from the 2012 season include:
• Javier Gomez, Silver Medal at 2012 Olympics in the Triathlon and a first place finish at Hy-Vee 5150 US Championships
• Jordan Rapp, wins Ironman New York City US Championships and Ironman Texas
• Kelly Williamson, wins Ironman 70.3 Muncie, Ironman 70.3 San Juan, Ironman 70.3 U.S Champs Galveston, REV3 Knoxville, and 2nd at Ironman 70.3 World Championships in Las Vegas
• Heather Jackson, wins Wildflower long course and new record, and 3rd place Ironman 70.3 World Championships in Las Vegas
• Ben Hoffman, wins Ironman St. George, and Ironman Wisconsin new course record
• Romain Guilllaume, wins Ironman Mont-Tremblant
• Tim Reed, wins Ironman 70.3 Yeppoon
• Beth Walsh, second place finish and Charisa Wernick, third place finish at Ironman Wisconsin
A number of Zoot Sport Elite Athletes are preparing to cap off their season competing in what is, arguably, the world’s most grueling endurance event, the Ironman World Championship in Kailua-Kona, Hawaii on October 13, 2012.
For more information, please visit: http://www.zootsports.com/zooters/athletes
Image courtesy Zoot Sports