Each day in the United States, over 2000 children get lost, some in the woods, some in malls. Most lost child situations last only a few terrifying minutes until the child is found, others may take hours or days. The Center to Prevent Lost Children states that 7 out of 10 children will get lost at least once and that less than 9% of parents are prepared for a lost child situation. In his new e-book entitled LOST-PROOF YOUR CHILD survival expert J. Wayne Fears prepares parents and child caregivers of children how to prevent loosing a child and what to do if it happens. He teaches:
- How to lost-proof children in any situation from a shopping mall to the wilderness and everything in between.
- How to create a plan that will keep your child from becoming lost.
- How to teach children what to do if they become lost.
- What steps you should take if your child becomes lost.
- How to deal with children properly when they are found
Lost-Proof Your Child is a guidebook to help you prevent losing your child. It prepares you as to what actions to take to quickly get the child back in the event he or she becomes lost.
Order your copy of this important book today at www.amazon.com/kindle-ebooks and type in Lost – Proof Your Child in the search box.
Image courtesy of J.Wayne Fears