July 25, 2011 — Summit Treestand’s lightest sit-and-climb stand, the Viper™ is its best all-round climber. Available in Realtree AP, the Viper boasts a perfect balance of roominess, comfort, features and light weight. The versatile padded seat can be raised for bow hunting and lowered for hunting with a gun — and the solid front bar makes climbing easy and works well as a gun rest. Like all Summit climbers, Viper features the RapidClimb Stirrups, QuickDraw, SummitLokt and DeadMetal technologies.
- Stand Weight: 20 lbs.
- Construction: Aluminum
- Tree Size: 8 – 20″ Diameter
- Seat Height: Adjustable
- Seat Size: (base) 18″ wide by 12″ long (backrest) 12″ wide by 20″ long
- Overall Size: 20″ wide by 36″ long
- Platform Area: 20″ wide by 28 3/4″ long
- Seat Frame Size: 19 3/4″ wide by 26 1/2″ long
- Weight Limit: 300 lbs.
The Viper™ retails for $279.99. For more information about the Viper™ SD, and all of Summit Treestands’ new products, please visit www.summitstands.com.