Leupold Tactical Optics offers its congratulations to Kelly Neal on his victory in the Tactical Limited Division at the Superstition Mountain Mystery 3-Gun match, the first stop in the 2012 3-Gun Nation shooting series.
As a veteran 3-Gun competitor, Neal depends exclusively on Leupold Tactical Optics for all his competition rifles. In the Tactical Limited Division, competitors are restricted to a single, non-magnified optic on their rifles. At Superstition Mountain, Neal relied on the Leupold Prismatic™ 1x14mm Tactical Sight on his way to victory.
“Leupold Tactical Optics is proud to have an exceptional competitor like Kelly Neal using our products,” said Tim O’Connor, law enforcement sales manager in Leupold’s Tactical Optics Division. “His experience and feedback allow us to make a better product for law enforcement officers and American warfighters who count on our optics to save their lives.”
The Leupold Prismatic offers competitors a number of features that make it the perfect choice for their 3-Gun rifles.
- The etched glass Circle Plex reticle is always visible, even without battery power.
- Eight brightness settings allow competitors to dial in the preferred illumination level.
- The true 1x optic allows for a wider field of view than other red dot sights, helping competitors make quick transitions between targets and shoot with both eyes open.
- Leupold’s DiamondCoat 2 lens treatment is extremely durable and protects against scratches, while still providing increased light transmission.
- The rugged maintube is the thickest ever built by Leupold and provides absolute waterproof integrity and rugged durability. BDC dials are available through Leupold’s Custom Shop.