Carl Zeiss Sports Optics is pleased to announce its largest FIELD DAYS promotion ever. From August 1 – December 31, 2012, Zeiss is offering consumers deep savings on many of its most popular optics. Consumer mail-in-rebates are as follows:
- $500 rebate on the award-winning 65mm and 85mm VICTORY DiaScope. Customers who purchase a DiaScope will also receive a free, portable tripod to enhance their viewing pleasure afield.
- $300 rebate on the multiple-award-winning VICTORY RF rangefinding binoculars (Outdoor Life’s Editors’ Choice award, Gray’s Sporting Journal’s Gray’s Best award and Sporting Classics’ Award of Excellence)
- $50 rebate on the award-winning VICTORY 8×26 PRF laser rangefinding monocular
- $100 rebate on the NEW Conquest HD 42mm binoculars
- $100 rebate on the NEW Conquest 30mm Duralyt Riflescopes
- $100 rebate on all riflescopes that have any Rapid-Z reticle
“It’s always exciting to ‘gear up’ for hunting season, especially when there are great deals to be had, and it doesn’t get any better than the 2012 ZEISS FIELD DAYS event,” said Mike Jensen, President of Carl Zeiss Sports Optics. “Zeiss offers the best value for superior optics. Period. Times are tough and consumers are looking for ways to save money while still investing in their outdoor passion. Field Days is our way of supporting this industry”
All purchases must be made from a Carl Zeiss Authorized Dealer in the United States and rebate request forms must be completed and postmarked within 30 days of purchase. Payment will be made by a ZEISS Prepaid Reward Card by American Express. For full promotion details, visit www.zeiss.com/sports and follow the link to FIELD DAYS.
Logo courtesy of Shannon Jackson PR