Bring the family – and the pup – and visit Pheasants Forever at Game Fair. The annual outdoor celebration of hunting and sporting dogs is August 10, 11 and 12 & August 17, 18 and 19 at Armstrong Ranch Kennels in Anoka, Minnesota.
Not only will your bird dog enjoy the daily dog events, Pheasants Forever will have a special membership package to provide something for you and your favorite hunting companion, so both of you can support upland wildlife habitat conservation.
- Become a Pheasants Forever member or renew your membership
- Find out about Pheasants Forever events in your area
- Check the selection of PF-logoed upland apparel and dog equipment
- Pick up your complimentary daily pass to National Pheasant Fest & Quail Classic 2013
- Make your 2012 Build a Wildlife Area campaign contribution at the Anoka County PF chapter booth
- Talk hunting, dogs and conservation
The 31st annual Game Fair is open Friday and Saturday each weekend from 9-6, with Sunday hours 9-5. Adult admission is ten dollars; seniors are eight dollars; and kids ages 6 to 14 get in for five dollars. Children under 6 are free. Game Fair is located 5 miles west of Anoka in the city of Ramsey, between Anoka and Elk River on Highway 10 West and 169 North.
Logo courtesy of Pheasants Forever