On Saturday and Sunday, September 15 and 16 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., the Department of Environmental Protection’s Division of Fish and Wildlife will host the third annual WILD Outdoor Expo at the Colliers Mills Wildlife Management Area. Visitors young and old can participate in classes, demonstrations and exhibits on a host of outdoor activities. There will be numerous photo and video opportunities.
Parking and admission are free. This event will be held rain or shine.
Location: Colliers Mills Wildlife Management Area, 299 East Colliers Mill Road, New Egypt, New Jersey 08533.
From Interstate 195:
- Take Exit 16A (537/Mt. Holly/Six Flags)
- Take County Route 537 west
- Continue for 3.3 miles and turn left at traffic light onto Hawkins Road
- Follow Hawkins Road for 4.4 miles (you will cross CR 528)
- The main entrance to Colliers Mills Wildlife Management Area is on the left
- Follow the signs to the WILD Outdoor Expo parking area.
From the New Jersey Turnpike North or South:
- Take Exit 7A to Interstate 195 East and follow directions from I-195 above.
From Route 70 and County Route 539:
- Take Route 70 East or West to County Route 539 North.
- Follow Route 539 North for 8.5 miles and turn right onto Colliers Mills Road.
- Continue straight for 0.8 miles into the main entrance of Colliers Mills Wildlife Management Area
- Follow the signs to the WILD Expo parking area.
- Schedule of events: http://www.njfishandwildlife.com/pdf/2012/expo_schedule12.pdf
- Expo Activities: http://www.njfishandwildlife.com/expo_activities.htm
- Participating Organizations: http://www.njfishandwildlife.com/pdf/2012/expo_organizations12.pdf
- Frequently Asked Questions: http://www.njfishandwildlife.com/expo_faq.htm
Logo courtesy New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection