The “MeatEater” will Chat with Fans and Sign His Newest Book, Meat Eater: Adventures from the Life of an American Hunter
Sportsman Channel, the leader in Outdoor TV for the American Sportsman, is proud to announce award-winning author, avid outdoorsman and TV host (‘MeatEater’, Sportsman Channel) STEVEN RINELLA is attending the Philadelphia Home Show in partnership with Xfinity. On Saturday, February 2, from 1-2 pm EST, Rinella will present a captivating seminar at the cooking stage and discuss everything from cooking, hunting and his new book, Meat Eater: Adventures from the Life of an American Hunter. From 2-3 pm EST, the lifelong hunter will be signing autographs and answering your cliffs, claws and culinary questions at the Xfinity booth #551.
Rinella chronicles his lifelong relationship with nature and hunting through the lens of several hunts, beginning when he was an aspiring mountain man at age ten and ending as a Brooklyn father who hunts in the remotest corners of North America, feeding his family from the food he hunts. Attendees will not want to miss their chance to meet and converse with a real American Sportsman.
- Philadelphia Home Show, Pennsylvania Convention Center, Exhibition Hall A. 12th & Arch Streets, Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Saturday, February 2, 2013
- Steven Rinella (TV Host, Sportsman Channel’s “MeatEater”), 1-2pm EST. Seminar at cooking stage
- Topic: Meat Eater: Adventures from the Life of an American Hunter
- 2-3 pm – Book and autograph signing and Q&A at Xfinity booth #551
Image courtesy Sportsman Channel