Hey all you fishing fans! Jack hooks wants YOUR Hook designs, whether it’s a completely new hook, a modification to an existing hook, or a tweak to your favorite hook. We want YOUR designs, feedback, and sketches! All you need to do is post your sketched hook design with a creative/innovative name for it on the Jack Hooks Facebook page starting March 4. All you need to do is make sure your design can be drawn on a flat sheet of paper! Any and all fishermen are eligible! Sketches, photos, and written descriptions are the best way to go!
Here’s how the contest will work!
- March 4- Open design submission begins
- March 27- Submission close
- May 1- Top 10 designs revealed
- May 2- Voting begins
- May 22- Voting ends
- May 25- Top 3 designs/winners revealed!
Designs will be chosen based on the following:
- Popularity (Facebook likes, feedback, etc.)
- Feasibility (Cost to produce, ease of design, etc.)
- Innovation (Is it new? Does something similar exist)
Each submission must consist of:
- Description (Gap of hook, shank of hook)
- Rough idea of size of hook
- Sizes it should be made in
- Description (improvements, brainstorms, etc.)
- 2-3 sentences on how it’s different
- ANY Sketches
Please reference www.jackhooks.com before beginning your design to see what types of hooks we carry and the types of designs.
The Top 3 hook designs will be produced and incorporated into the Jack Hooks line up. They will be sold online and at any future Jack hooks dealers, as well as any Jack hook booths at Trade shows.
The top 3 designers will receive 25 of their hooks that they design and the name they chose at the beginning will be the name the hook!