Q. When does the application period for big game controlled hunts begin?

A. Fish and Game will take applications for moose, mountain goat and bighorn sheep controlled hunts from April 1 through April 30. Applications for elk, deer, pronghorn, fall turkey and fall black bear controlled hunts are accepted from May 1 through June 5. It’s too late for spring bear and turkey controlled hunts – the drawings for those already are over.

Image courtesy Idaho Fish and Game

What's Your Reaction?

Like Love Haha Wow Sad Angry

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *