Portsmouth, NH – This week on Addicted to the Outdoors, hosts Jon and Gina Brunson head to Illinois to bowhunt with Mark Knight of Midwest Whitetail Adventures. With the ground littered with freshly-fallen acorns, Jon and Gina and their Limbsaver bows are in prime position to intercept a trophy buck … but a few mishaps quickly force them to change their game plan and look ahead to gun season. Tune in to the Outdoor Channel Sunday at 6:00 p.m. EST and check out this action-packed whitetail adventure!
Join Jon and Gina Brunson on their reality-based outdoor show as they travel the world chasing big game. In 2007, Jon and Gina packed their six children into an RV for a Florida to South Dakota road trip and whitetail hunt. It was the first show for their newest venture, Addicted to the Outdoors (ATTO), which features a revolutionary format that takes viewers along with them as they pursue all sorts of game. Choosing a name for the new show was easy, since Jon, Gina and their children are all Addicted to the Outdoors. Are they living the dream? Yes, their particular dream, where a man, his wife and their children together explore those wandering streams and forested trails of the outdoors.
Learn more at http://www.wildcomm.com/the-shows.aspx.
2011 Show Lineup
- Week 21: Jon and Gina enjoy an urban whitetail hunt in the Ohio suburbs.
- Week 22: Florida turkey & hog hunt with Greg Lovett of Gotta Lovett Outdoors.
- Week 23: Florida gator hunt with Wild Florida Outfitters, country music artist Craig Morgan & the Bone Collector Crew
- Week 24: Kentucky catfish noodling adventure with The Backwoods Bloodline.
- Week 25: Indiana whitetail bowhunt & Virgin Island bowhunting adventure.
- Week 26: Best of Season 4 Highlight Reel featuring all the greatest moments of Jon & Gina’s exciting season.
Outdoor Channel Airtimes
Sunday 6:00 PM EST & two additional airings.