Carrollton, GA, November 2011 – MasterPiece Arms, manufacturers of the MAC 10 inspired MPA Defender Series and the MPA Protector Series subcompact pistols are giving fans and customers the opportunity to name the first series of our new MPA 22 suppressors. The best name that follows in the MPA tradition of “Protector” and “Defender” product series names will win one of the first MPA 22 suppressors produced and designed entirely by MPA.
Contest rules are as follows:
- Contestant must be 18 years old or older and a US citizen living within the continental United States.
- Winner must abide by BATF rules and regulations as well as all federal, state and local rules for Class III ownership.
- Winner will be responsible for the $200 tax stamp and any transfer fees to your local Class III FFL.
- Winner will allow usage of name, image and testimonial for marketing purposes.
- Winner will relinquish all rights to the winning product name.
- Winner must submit a product name that follows in the Protector and Defender footsteps.
- Winner may apply on the MPA Facebook page or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Winner must submit entry no later than 11:59 p.m. on Wednesday November 30, 2011. Winner will be announced via press release and through MPA social media sites on December 7, 2011.
- Contestants may enter multiple times.
About MasterPiece Arms:
MasterPiece Arms, main offices located in Carrollton GA, combines quality engineering and state-of-the-art manufacturing to design and produce firearms, such as the re-innovated MAC 10 Defender Series. MasterPiece Arms is proud to offer one of the highest quality, subcompact, double action only pistols, the Protectors on the market while maintaining a very affordable price. MasterPiece Arms uses state of the art CNC machining, turning, laser cutting and bending in its manufacturing process.
MPA engineers, tests and re-tests our weapons to provide customers with one of the most enjoyable guns available. With versatile uses such as protection, hunting, tactical or novelty interests, MPA products are one of a kind and backed by a lifetime warranty for original owners. Learn more MasterPiece Arms products at www.masterpiecearms.com, or call 866.803.0000. MasterPiece Arms is now on Facebook at www.facebook.com/MasterPieceArms.