Titan Turbo, the world’s first solid titanium boat guide. These guides are used on the most advanced saltwater rods providing the ultimate in performance and durability for the most extreme fishing conditions. Besides being 100% corrosion proof, they utilize solid titanium alloy which is up to 60% lighter than stainless steel and much more flexible. The flexibility and light weight allows a rod blank used for light line or heavy line applications to flex less inhibited during the natural load and recovery of the material used in their construction. This will aide in the performance of any rod, particularly those where a stiff stainless frame guide would normally be used. If you’re not convinced of their value, the next time you build a rod with a stainless boat guide, test the flexibility of the frame and then imagine how that stiff frame not flexing will affect the blank. Then, imagine if the guide frame flexed more easily with the blank and was half the weight and corrosion proof.
- 100% corrosion proof
- 65% lighter than Stainless Steel
- Diamond polished & perfect for braided lines
- Solid Titanium frame with Nanolite ring
- Nanolite ring is 45% stronger & ground round to reduce line wear and increase casting distance
- Ideal for Medium to Extra Heavy boat rods