The US Steel Nationals
It’s Handgun Drag racing from Titusville, Florida. Draw and shoot 5 steel targets for time. Do it five times and keep the best four times for your score. There are eight stages of fire that are universally recognized, all consisting of four target steel plates and one stop plate. It’s great entertainment for top competitors, for juniors, and for spectators. And there are national titles at stake. Plus Julie Golob has a Pro Tip to help you speed up your steel shooting. And Todd Jarrett brings you help with trigger control and curing trigger jerk.
Shooting USA’s Impossible Shots – Candles in the Wind
George Sutton sets up a familiar exhibition shot – snuffing a candle flame without touching the wick. It’s not a difficult challenge for Mr. Flintlock and his .58 Caliber rifle. But can he snuff six candle flames in a single shot? That would be Impossible. Then Xtreme Shooter, Patrick Flanigan takes on the charcoal challenge – dusting one briquette, in the air, with 12 shots, without breaking it.
The Shooting USA Hour Block:
- Eastern Time: 4:00 PM, 8:30PM, 12:00 Midnight
- Central Time: 3:00 PM, 7:30PM, 11:00 PM
- Mountain Time: 2:00 PM, 6:30PM, 10:00PM
- Pacific Time: 1:00 PM, 5:30PM, 9:00 PM
- Shooting USA is now listed as a one hour show in your cable menu.
- Shooting USA’s Impossible Shots on Wednesday:
- Eastern Time: 2:30 PM, 9:30 PM, 2:00 AM
- Central Time: 1:30 PM, 8:30 PM, 1:00 AM
- Mountain Time: 12:30 PM, 7:30 PM, Midnight
- Pacific Time: 11:30 AM, 6:30 PM, 11:00 PM
- Join us Wednesday Night for 90 minutes of Shooting USA Shows.