Fantastic autographed collectibles, including the jersey worn by Paul Elias in 2008 when he set the Bassmaster Elite Series four-day record on Falcon Lake, are among those available in the final PAAuction of the year.
Elias slammed a record catch of 20 bass weighing 132 pounds, 8 ounces, in that slugfest on Falcon Lake in Texas. Now, his jersey from that tournament could be yours in the three-day PAAuction that began Thursday night.
The final PAAuction of the year will end at 8 p.m. on Sunday night, Dec. 18. Any items paid in full by noon on Monday, Dec. 18, will be shipped and arrive in time for Christmas.
It’s easy to bid on this superb collection of autographed collectibles from some of the top professionals in bass fishing. All you have to do is visit http://fishpaa.com/auctions/ and register through eBay to start bidding. The PAAuction is open to anyone, regardless of PAA membership, and bids may be submitted at any time through the end of the current auction.
Items featured in this final PAAuction include:
- Autographed Paul Elias tournament jersey worn during the 2008 Lake Falcon Bassmaster Elite Series tournament when Elias set the B.A.S.S. weight record of 132 pounds, 8 ounces
- A PA cap autographed by Mike Iaconelli
- A PAA cap autographed by Kevin VanDam
- Mann’s 20 Plus crankbait, autographed by Paul Elias, in his B.A.S.S. weight record color pattern
- Bassmaster Magazine with cover autographed by Mike Iaconelli
- Three 2009 Strike King catalogs with cover autographed by Kevin VanDam
- Bass Times magazine, the “KVD nails 18th win” edition, with cover autographed by Kevin VanDam
- Bass Times magazine, the “VanDam hooks No. 4 (AOY)” edition, with cover autographed by Kevin VanDam
- Bass Times magazine with cover autographed by Aaron Martens
- Elias’s jersey and the magazine covers are suitable for framing or display, and will make outstanding additions to any memorabilia collection. All autographs are authentic.
- Also available are US Reels baitcasting and spinning reels and Carrot Stix rods, all at discounted prices.
PAAuction bidding continues through 8 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 18. To participate, visit http://fishpaa.com/auctions/