Laser Genetics Unveils New Ultimate Laser Light Series
Gamo Outdoor USA (www.gamooutdoorusa.com), distributor of Laser Genetics (www.lasergenetics.com) will launch “the ultimate self defense laser light” with its new ND3-AR SUBZERO and ND3-P SUBZERO series at SHOT Show 2012.
Laser Genetics ND3 series was first developed for affordable long distance illumination to fill a need that Gen 2 and Gen 3 night vision could not meet…affordability and distance. For 2012, Laser Genetics is introducing the ND3P-SZ, Pistol Mount Laser Light and ND3AR-SZ AR/M4/Tactical Shotgun Rail Mount Laser Light. The ND3P-SZ & ND3AR-SZ have a compact envelope and is designed to illuminate in confined areas without disrupting the users night vision. The adjustable Laser Light allows controlled targeted illumination eliminating the flooding effect, which occurs with white light. The patented Rotary Optical Collimator uses a system of multi-coated lenses that allow full adjustment and control of beam diameter to focus light where it’s needed most.
Even in the coldest of temperatures, the new SUBZERO series designators are equipped with unique circuitry, which enables the DPSS 532nm Green Laser to operate at temperatures as low as 0º without loss of power.
The ND3 SUBZERO AR and P Series Feature:
- Quick release rail mount
- O-ring seals to keep out water and dust
- Nitrogen charged to prevent lens from fogging
- Adjustable Beam (Rotary Optical Beam Collimator) allows quick adjustment of beam diameter and intensity.
- ND3P-SZ or ND3AR-SZ Subzero Laser Designator
- Momentary Pressure Switch
- Carrying Case
- One Lithium CR123A Battery
- Length: 3.5″L x 2.625″ H
- Finish: Anodized Matte Black
- Wavelength (color): 532nm (green)
- Battery Life: Up to 7 hours; up to 4 hours at 0ËšF
- Output Power: 15 mW
- Lens Diameter: 26mm
- Weight: 5.37 oz
- FDA Safety Class: 2M
- Water Resistant: Yes
- Product Warranty: 1 Year
- Suggested Retail Price: $379.95