Leupold’s New Mark 6 3-18x44mm M5B2 Riflescope Built for Shooting Speed and Versatility
Designed by Leupold’s Tactical Optics Division for optimal versatility and efficient performance, the Mark 6 3-18x44mm M5B2 riflescope comes in a small, light package well suited to military, law enforcement and competitive shooting applications.
Less than 12 inches long, the scope has a powerful 6x zoom range that provides an expansive field of view and rapid target acquisition at lower magnifications, as well as outstanding long-range target engagement at higher powers. Reticle options include the new CMR-W 7.62, which enables both speed and long-range precision for shooters using 7.62 carbines and other battle/patrol rifles.
The Mark 6 3-18x44mm riflescope also features new M5B2 adjustments:
- 0.1 mil-per-click elevation adjustments (M5) that allows for easy and precise corrections
- Auto-Locking Pinch and Turn (B) to eliminate accidental movement in the field
- two-turn (2) zero stop elevation dial with a tactile revolution indicator, providing 20 mils of travel (10 mils per revolution) while eliminating under- or over-rotation of the dial
“Our new Mark 6 3-18x44mm riflescope sets a new benchmark for size and performance. It’s all about smaller, lighter, faster with this scope,” said Kevin Trepa, vice president, tactical division for Leupold & Stevens, Inc.
Other key features:
- Small and light: 11.9 inches long; weight is 23.6 ounces
- Wide field of view (linear): 36.8 feet (3x) – 6.3 feet (18x) at 100 yards
- Leupold’s Xtended Twilight Lens System delivers superior light transmission and edge-to-edge image clarity throughout the entire zoom range; DiamondCoat 2 further enhances light transmission and provides scratch resistance that exceeds mil-specs
- Quick-change Bullet Drop Compensation (BDC) rings allow the scope to be matched to virtually any ammunition for long-range shooting precision
- Locking fast-focus eyepiece
- Rugged 34mm maintube creates more than 28 milliradians of total elevation adjustment
- In addition to the CMR-W reticle, the Horus H-58 reticle is available as an option
Mark 6 3-18x44mm riflescopes have a matte black finish and are filled with an Argon/Krypton gas blend, making them second-generation waterproof, fog proof and shock proof. Covered by the Leupold Mark 4 Warranty, the scopes undergo arduous environmental and impact testing to ensure they meet the highest quality standards for durability and dependability.