Ram Trucks Fuels Customization With Help From Mossy Oak Graphics
Auburn Hills, MI– In 2011, the Ram Truck brand introduced the Ram 1500 Mossy Oak Edition. Building on a successful relationship with Mossy Oak Graphics, a new camouflage exterior vinyl wrap and new camouflage seat covers are now available through Mopar to customize Ram Trucks.
“A large portion of our Ram Truck customers are true outdoorsmen and proudly wear the brands they use while they hunt,” said Fred Diaz, President and CEO, Ram Truck Brand and Chrysler de Mexico – Chrysler Group LLC. “We’re enjoying a great relationship with Mossy Oak and this new line of graphics will allow owners to customize their trucks, and display their passion for hunting and the outdoors.”
Mossy Oak Graphics products, including high-definition, waterproof vinyl used on the 2012 Ram 1500 Mossy Oak Edition pickup, are the only products of their kind manufactured using 3M premium cast vinyl, eliminating shrinking, cracking or peeling issues that hinder the performance of conventional vinyl camouflage products. Design features, including pressure-sensitive adhesive technology and air-release channels, are among other innovations that allow Mossy Oak Graphics products to be repositioned during installation and applied smoothly without any bubbling. All Mossy Oak Graphics products are designed and manufactured in the United States of America.
New accessories for Ram trucks:
- Vinyl Graphics feature Mossy Oak Break-Up Infinity pattern
- Printed on professional automotive grade 3M Scotchprint On-Demand vinyl and laminated for protection and fade prevention
- Featuring Mossy Oak’s Break-Up Infinity pattern, the new seat covers are constructed of heavy-duty, polycotton drill weave fabric
- Custom fitted, slip-on slip-off protection from everyday use and washer / dryer safe
- Stress seams are overlapped and double-stitched