LaserLyte continues to innovate and stay in front of their customers by providing laser innovation where the demand is the greatest. LaserLyte proudly introduces the CK-MS for the popular personal defense pistols, the Bersa Thunder .380 and .380 Plus. The laser is easy and quick to mount on the Bersa trigger guard and snugs-up securely to the dust cover and simple to activate with the ambidextrous, ergonomic switch. The LaserLyte CK-MS laser is easily programmable to either constant on or pulse mode. Another great feature is the “auto-off” feature that displays a unique flash after 5-minutes of operation and automatically turns the unit off after 6-minutes.
Constructed from T6 aluminum with a black chrome finish, the LaserLyte CK-MS is durable and corrosion resistant. With the LaserLyte CK-MS securely attached, the Bersa Thunder .380 or .380 Plus is the go-to personal defense pistol whether carried in a purse or stored for-the-ready in the home. MSRP is $99.95; a price far below the competition and far above in performance.
For more information, visit www.laserlyte.com.
LaserLyte CK-MS Specifications:
- Compatible Firearms: Bersa Thunder .380, .380 Plus
- Power Output: Class IIIA, 5mw
- Laser module: 650nm
- Batteries: four 377 batteries
- Battery Life: 5 hrs. constant on, 10 hrs. pulse mode (normal usage*)
- Weight .77 ounces/24.00 grams
- Length: 2.25 inches/57.24 mm
- Width: .69 inches/17.64mm
- Height: 1.54 inches/39.22mm
- Range at Night: 500 yd., 457.2 m
- MSRP: $99.95