North Dakota, the only state with a spring turkey season that does not sell non-resident spring turkey tags, has donated one of these great non-resident permits to the NWTF. The NWTF is now auctioning off this one-of-a-kind turkey tag and you could get to harvest your bird on either public or private land.
- The tag is good for one North Dakota spring turkey and is good for the entire season – April 14 to May 20.
- You can hunt any open turkey hunting unit in the state.
- This is the only North Dakota spring turkey tag available to non-residents on public or private land.
- Additional state general game license(s) are required with a cost of approximately $15-20.
- This is a non-guided hunt. However, assistance in planning the hunt (general areas, places to stay, etc.) will be available from North Dakota NWTF State Chapter board members. The winning bidder is responsible for travel, food, lodging and all other costs.