Dallas Safari Club (DSC) Executive Director Ben Carter has accepted a position on the board of directors for the Congressional Sportsmen’s Foundation.
The Congressional Sportsmen’s Foundation is the most respected and trusted hunting and fishing organization in the political arena. Its sole focus is providing access and a voice for sportsmen in the U.S. Congress, Administration, federal land management agencies and state legislatures.
“This appointment is a recognition of Dallas Safari Club’s growing influence and effectiveness in conservation, education and advocacy,” said Carter. “I’m honored to represent DSC in an organization leading the political fight to protect and enhance hunting, fishing, trapping and sport shooting.”
Congressional Sportsmen’s Foundation board members include:
- Jeff Angers, Center for Coastal Conservation
- Laurie Aronson, Lipsey’s
- Jim Baker
- Ben Carter, Dallas Safari Club
- Richard Childress, Richard Childress Racing
- Mark DeYoung, ATK Armament Systems
- Brad Franklin, Yamaha Motor Corporation USA
- Chris Gullott, Bridgestone Americas Inc.
- Jason Hornady, Hornady Manufacturing
- Tom Hornish, Outdoor Channel Holdings
- Brian Kelly, Americas Natural Gas Alliance
- John Larkin, JC Larkin Company LLC
- Walter McLallen, Meritage Capital Advisors
- Paul Miller, TechExec Inc.
- Thomas Millner, Cabela’s
- Robert Model, Boone and Crockett Club
- Phil Morlock, Shimano
- Kevin O’Donovan, Sun Edison
- Jeff Paro, Intermedia Outdoors
- Steve Sanetti, National Shooting Sports Foundation
- Merle Shepard
- Melissa Simpson, Safari Club International
- Lindsay Thomas, Thomas Consulting