Picking up right where he left off, defending champ William Yokley went down to Georgia all fired up and blazed a trail at the opening round of GNCC racing for 2012. The National Guard/Polaris/Coastal/DragonFire/Yokley Race Team RZR XP900 finished 1st overall and 1st in the Open Modified UTV class at “The General” GNCC race in Washington, Georgia, on the weekend of March 17.
By virtue of his #1 plate from last year, Yokley started from the pole position and grabbed the holeshot for good measure! Yokley continued to extend his lead throughout the entire 1-hour long race, and from the looks of his immaculate blue driving suit on the podium at the end of the race, he never even broke a sweat.
“First overall is what we like to see,” says Highland. “We are proud of the fact that DragonFire’s top quality components contributed to William’s commanding win at The General GNCC.” Speaking of race-winning technology, Yokley’s XP900 included:
- Yokley Edition “Woods” Suspension Narrowing Kit
- DragonFire HiRise Clearance Links
- RacePace Front & Rear Bumpers
- Front End Gusset Kit
- FireBreather Intake System
- 5-Point Race Harness Restraints
- DFR HighBack Racing Seats
- DragonFire Quick-Release Steering Wheel
- DFR Electronic Power Steering
- DragonSkins Number Plates