INVISTA’s CORDURA brand is bringing old-school toughness to the Herschel Supply Co. Spring 2012 Woodland Camo Collection. Inspired by vintage mountaineering, the Woodland bag collection offers heritage appeal combined with a trendy edge. Featuring high performance CORDURA HP fabric, the Woodland bag line offers fashion-forward style with the added bonus of outstanding durability.
“The CORDURA brand team joined with Herschel Supply Co. to marry both durability and style in Herschel’s Spring 2012 Woodland Camo Collection,” said Cindy McNaull, global CORDURA brand and marketing director. “The combination of Herschel Supply Co.’s vintage-inspired design and heritage of CORDURA brand fabric technology help to make the Woodland Camo Collection ideal for today’s discriminating urban traveler.”
The Woodland Camo Collection features the following seven styles:
One of the most popular Herschel Supply Co. packs, the Heritage has the same great shape and feel of the classic, with the addition of leather detailing and self fabric bottom.
- The Little America backpack features contoured shoulder straps for optimal comfort, with an internal cushioned computer sleeve to help protect a laptop from the rough elements of travel.
- A top-selling Herschel Supply Co. bag, the Novel duffle bag represents the perfect carry-on luggage and comes complete with a nifty shoe organizer for easy travel.
- The Journey, a newcomer to the Herschel Supply Co., is a multi-functional bag that can either be carried as a duffle bag or over the shoulder depending on the carrying load.
- Fully lined with Herschel’s custom-printed cotton, the Eighteen hipsack features an adjustable hip strap with a padded back.
- With an innovative rear entry design, the Varsity backpack offers clean minimalistic lines while also embodying the feel of vintage outerwear.
- A fully padded streamline backpack, the Village holds its great shape and can carry up to a 17’’ laptop.
With exceptional strength-to-weight ratio, CORDURA HP fabrics offer rugged, yet stylish durability. Resistant to tears, scuffs and abrasion, CORDURA HP fabrics can be adopted for a variety of end uses, including packs, bags, luggage, footwear and accessories. They also offer an optimal print medium for fabrics requiring high detail and color contrast, such as the Woodland Camo collection.
”We wanted to develop a bag line that could withstand the elements of travel, while also being versatile enough for everyday use. With the addition of the CORDURA HP fabric in our Woodland Collection, we’re able to offer our clients a durable and stylish alternative to outdated luggage of the past,” says Lyndon Cormack – Herschel Co-Owner.
Herschel Supply Co. Woodland Camo Collection can be found at select retailers worldwide, including:
- Stussy & Co – Los Angeles
- Bodega – Boston
- DQM – New York
- Kicks – Hawaii