Uncle Sam has picked your pocket all year long; now is the time to take advantage of Browning’s tax relief offer.
Purchase a new Browning firearm at retail from April 1, 2012 thru April 30, 2012 and Browning will reimburse you up to 8% in U.S. funds for the $ales tax. See your dealer before this offer, like your tax refund, is history. (Offer excludes Buck Mark and 1911-22 pistols. Offer only available in the U.S.)
For example, if you spend $1,000 and pay 8% sales tax, you can get $80 back from Browning – that’s like getting an 8% discount.
It’s easy — here’s how it works for you:
- Click here to download and print a copy of the “Browning Tax Relief” program flyer or click on this link. http://www.browning.com/support/files/images/brn/2012-All/2012-Promos/12_BFA-001_TaxRelief-Flyer-and-Coupon.pdf
- Purchase any new Browning firearm from a Preferred Browning dealer (Offer excludes Buck Mark Pistol and 1911-22 pistols).
- Make your purchase starting April 1, 2012 through April 30, 2012 at your Browning dealer.
- Make or get a copy of your receipt.
- When you get home, fill out the Tax Relief program coupon and send it in to Browning.
It’s that easy!
If you purchase your new Browning in a “no sales tax” state, send in your coupon for special consideration.