Saddlemen’s twenty five years of seat making has led to the 2012 release of the most advanced adventure touring seats on the market, the Saddlemen Adventure Track Seat. Features include:
- A hybrid design that combines Saddlemen’s exclusive SaddleGel and patented Gel Channel design to provide unparalleled comfort and control.
- SaddleGel™ and patented Gel Channel technology work in conjunction with dual density foam to reduce shock, vibration and reduce pressure on the perineum.
- A weather resistant synthetic microfibre cover for the driver and a rubberized “gripper” seat cover for the passenger/cargo pillion.
- The passenger/cargo pillion is designed with an integrated cargo control system that works with the soon to be released Saddlemen Adventure Luggage.
- Heated driver area. Saddlemen has engineered optional heating elements into the Adventure Track seat. Desired heat level is maintained by a state of the art five level LED remote control.
- Saddlemen’s hand crafted, gel coated, fiberglass seat pan and state of the art mounting system.
Saddlemen’s Adventure Track seat is designed for aggressive adventure touring. Fitment for popular adventure touring bikes will be available for: BMW GS, Triumph Tiger 800, Suzuki V-Strom 650/1000, DR-Z 400, DR650, Ducati MultiStrada, Honda XR650L, Kawasaki KLR650, Yamaha Super Tenere, KTM Adventure 990/950 and Super Enduro 950. The Adventure Track seat is designed to circumnavigate the globe. MSRP: $399-$749. All Saddlemen seats are made in the U.S.A.