American Beta is proud to announce the release of a new mid-year 2012 450 RR Cross Country model that has been developed for the demands of a MX or WORCS/Hare Scramble racer in mind. There are many refinements and improvements compared to the RR Enduro models, particularly on the frame. Only available in 450cc version with electric starter, a light kit to turn the bike into enduro version will be available to allow more usage in off-road events.
One unique feature is every bike comes with an Electric Start AND kickstart removal kit so racers can choose to remove a starting system of their choice to save weight if desired.
- 48mm Marzocchi closed cartridge fork with MX-inspired spring rates.
- Sachs “Factory” rear shock with larger reservoir and 7mm more rear wheel travel.
- New reinforced frame providing a more rigid feel while also saving weight.
- 19″ rear wheel with MX-based tires.
- MX front number plate.
- Non-oring chain for less weight.
- Removal of all non-essential off road components including the meter as well as a simplified electrical system.
- AC generator for quicker throttle response and a quicker-reving motor.
- Accessory light kit will be available as an option.
450 RR Cross Country: $8999.00
450 RR Cross Country models can be ordered directly from any authorized Beta motorcycle dealer in the USA or ordered through Beta’s exclusive BYOB (Build Your Own Beta) program. First shipments will arrive the second week in June. For more information or to locate a dealer go to www.americanbeta.com