• Would you like to boost your profits by $20,000 to $50,000 annually? That’s doable!
• Would you like to increase your inventory turns and improve your cash flow? That’s also doable!
• Would you like to know the secrets of running a really profitable fly/tackle store? It’s there for the taking!
• Would you like a 30 minute 1 on 1 consultation with a profit expert at no cost to you? Just ask!
All of the above is available to any dealer, sales rep or factory personnel at the upcoming IFTD show in Reno, NV. The IFTD show has once again engaged Robbie Brown, noted profits expert, to conduct a day long Sales and Profits Seminar on Wednesday, August 15.
Two years ago, Robbie’s seminar in Denver was a sellout. The dealer feedback was extremely positive! This is your chance to learn the real techniques for making healthy bottom line profits year after year. Don’t miss this opportunity!
Plus there’s a bonus this year; a free one on one 30 minute consultation with Robbie on the first day of the show, Thursday, August 16 to discuss your specific store issues. The 30 minute meeting is by appointment only. The cost for the full day seminar plus the half hour private consultation is only $50. It might be the best $50 you ever spent.
Some of the subjects Robbie will be presenting are:
• The cosmic changes taking place in retailing today and how you can benefit
• How can fly shops take advantage of e-commerce and social media
• How to meld the internet effect with traditional fly fishing sales techniques
• The four core components of profitability: the what, why, how, and when of each?
• Discovering the relationship of product mix to sales, margins, turns and image
• Inventory: an asset or a liability? Learn how to make inventory crank out the profits
• Gross Margin Return on Investment: The key indicator of a healthy retailer
• The high cost of stock outs, markdowns, preseason orders and other retail “pitfalls”
You cannot get wealthy by just knowing what flies to use; wealth in retailing comes from the application of business knowledge and a well thought out and executed business plan.
The normal cost for Robbie’s full day seminar is $200. All IFTD attendees can attend the class for $50. Ask your favorite rep or vendor to sponsor you.
To register, please click here and return the form to the AFFTA office.
Image courtesy American Fly Fishing Trade Association