Del-Ton Incorporated will be introducing its new DTI Evolution at Shot Show 2013 (January 15-18, 2013, Las Vegas, Nev).
The DTI Evolution is an excellent choice for any sporting application including 3-gun competition. “We have included many quality features but were able to keep the weight down,” said Tony Autry, CEO of Del-Ton Incorporated. The DTI Evolution will begin shipping in first quarter, 2013. Key features include:
- 16” CMV chrome-lined, mid-length lightweight barrel and gas system; 1X9 twist
- HPT/MPI tested Carpenter 158 boltSamson Evolution 12.37” free float rail
- M4 feed ramps
- Samson Quick Flip Dual Aperture rear sight; Samson folding front sight
- Two-stage, Mil-Spec trigger; Magpul MOE+ grip
- Magpul CTR Mil-Spec buttstock; Mil-Spec buffer tube; H-buffer
- Weight: 6.5 lbs
- MSRP: $1300
Please stop by our booth at Shot Shot Show (#25407) and look for us at Shot Show Media Day at the Range on Monday, January 14 (Shooting Lane 14 of the long range).
Image courtesy DAG Tactical Communications