Wildview, a manufacturer of easy-to-use digital game scouting cameras, presents the all new, ultra compact – Wildview TK30 Digital Video Scouting Camera with ZX7 Processor. With modern engineered design and hassle-free set up, Wildview digital cameras offer the very best outdoor tools in game scouting.
The ZX7 Processor, along with TRIAD technology, supercharges scouting cameras, creating faster trigger speeds, increasing battery life and featuring easier set-up. The 720P High Definition Video includes data time code stamping, which is a great tool for editing footage. The HD video setting is capable of 15/30/60 seconds with audio clarity. Combined with time-lapse hybrid mode, the TK30 gives you virtually three cameras in one complete package-Still-Video and Time-Lapse! The 8MP camera has two resolution settings for still imagery – 8MP or 5MP. Programming the TK30 is easier than ever thanks to the simple switch programming.
The new TK30 features 30 infrared emitters with a 40 foot range, ensuring quality photos. The TK30 offers the Burst Mode captures 1/3/6 images per triggering with a 20 second or 1/5/10 minute time out. The time/date/moon phase and temperature stamp helps recognize the exact wildlife habits for the hunter. The TK30 incorporates a SD card slot that accepts up to a 32GB memory card and is protected in rugged and durable weather proof housing for use in all weather conditions.
Wildview TK30 Camera Specs:
- TRIAD (3 IN 1) TECHNOLOGY
- 8.0 MP (2 RESOLUTION SETTINGS) 8MP/5MP
- HD VIDEO RECORDING 15/30/60 SECONDS WITH AUDIO
- TIME LAPSE FUNCTION
- 30 IR emitters / 40 ft range
- Burst mode 1/3/6 still images per triggering
- 20 sec / 1/5/10 minute time out
- External LCD status display
- SD memory card slot accepts up to 32GB
- Time / date / moon phase / temperature
- Test mode
- Low Battery Indicator
- Operates on 8 “AA” batteries
- External power jack for 12V battery box
- USB Output
- Durable weather proof housing
Image courtesy Wildview