Polarmax, makers of superior technical base layers is proud to introduce their newest base layer offering, the Micro H2, a double layer fabric featuring technical performance combined with day-off comfort.
The Micro H2 fabric and styles have been developed with comfort in mind, with soft hand, the tops are made of 100% Acclimate Dry Polyester with a relaxed fit. Bottoms are made with 8% Lycra for a true 4-way stretch that returns to neutral every time.
“We feel that the Micro H2 is a great addition to our current offerings of American Made base layers as a heavier weight to complement our new Micro H1 layer,” said Bill Kendall, Director of sales at Polarmax. “It’s prefect for everything from big mountain skiing to couch surfing.”
- Tops: 100% Acclimate Dry polyester
- Bottoms: 92% Acclimate Dry poly, 8% Lycra
- Relaxed fit
- Flat seams
- Incredibly soft hand
- Antimicrobial for no stink
- Wicking, quick dry
- W’s long sleeve Crew, Zip Mock, V-Neck, ¾ Active Tight
- M’s long sleeve Crew, Zip Mock, Active Tight
- Unisex Hoodie
- Large Selection of heathered colors
- MSRP $39.95-$59.95
Logo courtesy Polarmax