SureFire Ultra Scout Light Models Now Available
The SureFire Ultra Scout Light models are now available. The M600U and M620U have been upgraded to 500 lumens while still maintaining their small, compact size.
The M600U & M620U Scout Light are lightweight, compact WeaponLight’s featuring an ultra-high-output LED that delivers 500 lumens of blinding white light. A proprietary TIR lens shapes the recoil-proof LED’s light into a beam with plenty of reach but enough surround light to accommodate peripheral vision, making the Scout Light Series ideal for longer- and closer-range applications. The ergonomic M600U attaches quickly and securely to any MIL-STD-1913 rail via its integral thumbscrew clamp, while the M620U utilizes a self-adjusting Swing-Lever clamp that will fit out of spec rails. The light is activated by either clicking its pushbutton tailcap switch or, for fingertip control, by pressing the pressure-activated tape switch (both included). Constructed of lightweight aerospace aluminum, hard anodized with a Mil-Spec finish, and O-ring sealed to keep out the elements, the tough Scout Light models thrive in combat-like conditions and provides a tactical advantage in low-light situations—without any sacrifice in weapon maneuverability.
Features and benefits:
- Virtually indestructible ultra-high-output LED generates 500 lumens of blinding light; produces tactical-level light for 1.5 hours on a set of batteries
- TIR lens shapes versatile beam with enough reach and surround light for longer- and closer-range tasks
- Hard-anodized aluminum body, tempered window & O-ring seals make light rugged and durable
- Ergonomic tailcap and pressure-pad tape switching included
- (M600U Model) Thumbscrew mount attaches quickly & securely to in-spec MIL-STD-1913 rails
- (M620U Model) Swing Lever mount attaches quickly & securely to any MIL-STD-1913 rail
- Powered by two 123A lithium batteries with 10-year shelf life (included)
- Backed by SureFire’s No-Hassle Promise