In conjunction with the launch of its new 2014 Indian® Chief® platform, Indian Motorcycle®, America’s first motorcycle company, announced the “Indian Motorcycle Assurance Program” — a new standard for premium motorcycle ownership, service and support. The comprehensive program has been created to make purchasing, owning and riding the new 2014 Indian Chief motorcycles an approachable and effortless experience for new owners. The program complements the company’s historic reveal of three all new 2014 models — the Indian Chief Classic, the Indian Chief Vintage, and the Indian Chieftain — at the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally on August 3 in South Dakota.
“We’re bringing choice to American motorcycling with three exceptional machines, and that choice is backed by a premium level of service and support that makes buying and owning a 2014 Indian Chief a truly enjoyable and effortless experience.”
The Indian Motorcycle Assurance Program offers riders the confidence and peace-of-mind they seek when buying a new vehicle. Backed by the financial, engineering, manufacturing and service resources of Indian Motorcycle parent company Polaris Industries, the new Indian Motorcycle Assurance Program consists of the following elements:
- 5 Years of Coverage: Indian Motorcycle backs every new Indian Motorcycle with 5 years of coverage that includes both a 1 year limited warranty and an extended service contract. Coverage is subject to $50 deductible with no mileage limitation.
- Fly & Ride: The Fly & Ride program encourages new owners to make buying and riding a new Indian Chief a memorable and rewarding experience. Buyers can fly to an Indian Motorcycle dealer on any commercial airline, ride their new bike home, and receive a $250 credit on their Indian Chief purchase.
- Trade-in Confidence: Buy a new 2014 Indian Chief with the total confidence that comes from guaranteed trade-in values. Two years after purchase, owners can bank on a guaranteed trade-in value of 70 percent of original MSRP, and 60 percent trade-in value after three years.
- Competitive Financing: Indian Motorcycle dealers across the country are offering competitive financing rates of 3.99% for 36 months, or 6.99% for 72 months. Rates are available now through the end of the 2013.
- Roadside Assistance: New owners who purchase now through the end of 2013 receive a full year of roadside assistance coverage. Available services include emergency transport (up to 100 miles at no cost), pickup and delivery of your motorcycle (charges apply), fluids delivery, and jump starting services.
In addition to the Indian Motorcycle Assurance Program, there is a 24 hours a day, seven days a week Concierge Hotline available for Indian Motorcycle owners. New owners of an all-new 2014 Indian Chief motorcycle can buy and ride with confidence knowing service, support and assistance is a phone call away.
“The Indian Motorcycle Assurance Program sets a new benchmark in the motorcycle industry for warranty coverage, service and support,” said Polaris Vice President of Motorcycles, Steve Menneto. “We’re bringing choice to American motorcycling with three exceptional machines, and that choice is backed by a premium level of service and support that makes buying and owning a 2014 Indian Chief a truly enjoyable and effortless experience.”
The full line of 2014 Indian Chief models are available for order now and will arrive in dealerships in September, along with an extensive array of apparel, parts and accessories. Indian Motorcycle demo rides are taking place at dealer events across the country now through the end of the year. Visit www.indianmotorcycle.com to check out the Demo Tour schedule or to locate an Indian Motorcycle dealer near you, and to see the full line of apparel, parts and accessories.
For more information please visit www.indianmotorcycle.com, follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/indianmotocycle, and Like Us at www.facebook.com/indianmotorcycle.
Logo courtesy Indian Motorcycle