Launched in mid-August, the WeAreWeatherby online sweepstakes offers entrants the opportunity to vote for their favorite Team Weatherby ad and win a Weatherby Mark V rifle.
The ads, which can be viewed at www.weareweatherby.com, feature the following celebrities and messages:
- Ed Weatherby, president and CEO of Weatherby, Inc., “We Are Weatherby”
- Willie Bloomquist, Major League Baseball player, “Safe at Home”
- Luke Branquinho, Professional Rodeo Cowboys Association four-time World Champion Steer
- Brendon Clark, professional bull rider and 14-time qualifier for the Professional Bull Riders
World Finals, “Proven Performance”
- Jessie Duff, champion competitive shooter, “Fastest Gun in Town”
- Chad Mendes, Ultimate Fighting Championship featherweight title contender, “Speed, Power
- Jessy Nelson, professional motocross rider, “Fearless”
- Bear Pascoe, National Football League player, “Unstoppable”
- Darryl Worley, platinum-selling country music artist, “Made in the U.S.A”
Also included is Dallas Beshears, whose ad features “We Are the Future” as the headline. She is the National High School Rodeo Association (NHSRA) 2012-2013 Brownells/NRA National
Youth Shooting Sports Ambassador. Beshears serves as a spokesperson for the WBY-X product line and Weatherby-NHSRA Scholarship Fund.
Entry deadline is December 31, 2013. To be eligible, entrants must be a legal resident of the United States and at least 21 years of age. Those who are legally disqualified from possessing a firearm are not eligible. To vote and enter the sweepstakes, visit www.weareweatherby.com.
Image courtesy Weatherby