BGA Enterprises, The United Sportsmen’s Youth Foundation and the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources announces the final sponsor list for the 1st Annual USYF-NRA Youthfest.
The 1st Annual USYF-NRA Youthfest takes place at Wern Valley Sportsman’s Club in Waukesha, WI on Saturday, September 14th from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. All youth and new/inexperienced shooters are encouraged to come out and experience Archery, Slingshot, Air Rifle, .22 Rifle, and Shotgun. Wern Valley is located at: S36W29657 Wern Way Waukesha, WI 53189 (262) 968-2400, approximately 4 miles south of Interstate 94.
Thanks to the generous support of the following sponsors, the event is FREE for all attendees, including lunch. In addition, attendees will receive a valuable “prize bag” containing various premium items. Participant raffles and contests will take place throughout the day.
Premier sponsors include:
- The Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources
- Benelli USA
- The National Rifle Association
- Limbsaver/Sims Vibration Labs
- Cabela’s – Financial supporter
- Bucher Law Group – Safety and safety materials sponsor
- Wern Valley Sportsman’s Club – Location and event sponsor
Product and prize donors include:
The mission of the United Sportsmen’s Youth Foundation is:
- To teach children about conservation.
- To further work to unite sportsmen, agriculture and communities.
- To preserve land, particularly in areas of rapid development.
- To provide and preserve precious , multi-use habitat for children.
- To provide outdoor learning centers near schools.
- To teach children personal involvement can positively impact wildlife and habitat.
- To offer all youth an opportunity to participate in, and enjoy the great outdoors thru safe, responsible use.
For event location information and directions, visit www.WernValley.com
For information on the non-profit United Sportsmen’s Youth Foundation, visit www.USYF.org.
If your organization would like to have a sponsored event geared toward youth and new shooters, or have the most successful fundraisers they ever have, contact BGA Enterprises and Ace Luciano at www.BigGameAce.com
Logo courtesy United Sportsmen's Youth Foundation