With the fall hunting seasons upon us it’s important to remember how to find a Fish, Wildlife and Parks warden and how to report a game violation.

Montana’s fish, wildlife and parks resources belong to everyone in the state. So when someone poaches an animal or vandalizes a state park that person is stealing from each Montana citizen.

A simple way to report a crime is to call 1-800-TIP-MONT (847-6668), or the local sheriff’s office, or the FWP Region 4 office in Great Falls, (406) 454-5840.

However, the preferred method is to simply call the local game warden. In north central Montana, FWP Region 4, there are 15 wardens who can be reached on their work cell phone:

  • Captain Mike Martin, Great Falls, 788-2834
  • Sergeant Steve Vinnedge, Great Falls, 788-5849
  • Kelly Friede, Great Falls, 788-0676
  • Brett Logan, Great Falls, 788-9459
  • Kqyn Kuka, Great Falls, 750-3574
  • Bryan Golie, Wolf Creek, 788-9389
  • Kyle Andersen, Lewistown, 366-2447
  • Shawn Briggs, Lewistown, 366-4800
  • Rod Duty, Choteau, 590-7520
  • Bob Hammer, Stanford, 366-0343
  • Wendy Kamm, Fort Benton, 788-3679
  • Mike Krings, Conrad, 788-0329
  • John Lesofski, White Sulphur Springs, 788-3023
  • Dave Holland, Fort Shaw, 788-0378


For problems in state parks call Josh Stoudt, Great Falls, 788-1569.

Logo courtesy Montana Fish, Wildlife and Parks

What's Your Reaction?

[reactions id="347348"]

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *