If you need another great reason to buy a Crimson Trace Lasergrip or defensive firearm light product, then read on. In addition to Crimson Trace’s 150 laser and lighting products being widely recognized as proven and dependable products, try adding to that list the fact that a laser-equipped firearm could possibly save your life. There are many true stories from Crimson Trace owners and users who report that activating the laser—and having the potential attacker see that defining red dot on their chest or body—ultimately turned the attack and saved their life.
Included in the incoming reports from America’s streets and homes are:
- A police stop of two robbers in a get-away car and the officers—many armed with laser-equipped handguns—engaged the lasers and this resulted in the armed suspects surrendering peacefully. The police report reveals that the many lasers projected from Crimson Trace Lasergrips lit the robbers up like “like a handful of ladybugs” had been thrown into the stolen car they were driving.
- A road rage incident ended without shots being fired when a potential attacker followed the victim home. There, the fearful victim suddenly aimed a handgun and activated the Crimson Trace Lasergrip. The attacker—seeing the projected red laser dot on his chest—fled.
- A gun owner ended a robbery with the aid of Crimson Trace Lasergrips installed on his Glock handgun. After the laser was activated, the would-be robber gave up and stayed in place until the police arrived.
- A homeowner was attacked by a man armed with a clawhammer. That attack ended when the frantic homeowner pulled his handgun and activated its Crimson Trace Lasergrip. The attacker saw the glowing laser dot on his chest—and fled.
- You can read more details about lasers in action at: http://www.crimsontrace.com/about-our-lasers/lasers-in-action/
These are just a few of the reports of live-saving actions reported by Crimson Trace product owners. All resulted in lives saved without shots being fired. The activation of a laser often sends a clear message to the attacker who recognizes the projected laser beam and abruptly ends the attack.
If you have used a Crimson Trace laser or light product to defend a life, in a military or police engagement, or to de-escalate a dangerous situation, we want to hear from you. Your story could be selected for incorporation into our website or for other possible recognition. Let us hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Crimson Trace’s mission is to enhance people’s ability to protect family, home and country.
Logo courtesy Crimson Trace