Shooting USA – The International Revolver Championship
This time, it’s the annual gathering of wheel gunners, as Revolver shooters from around the world converge in California for the IRC. It is the world championship for the folks who prefer competition with the classic revolver. And it’s Jerry defending his non-stop string of championships. Plus, the story of the Maynard Carbine, preferred by both sides in the Civil War, and now one of History’s Guns.
Shooting USA’s Impossible Shots – History Reflected
BLACKHAWK! Pro shooter Todd Jarrett plans to make history with a shooting first – two guns, two targets, and two mirrors. Todd’s ready, but an unlikely problem could derail his run at making history. Then a classic shot from an old friend, Bob Munden and his six gun, shooting aerial targets.
Wednesday on Outdoor Channel
AIR TIMES BY TIME ZONE
The Shooting USA Hour Wednesdays:
- Eastern Time: 3:30 PM, 8:30 PM, 12:00 Midnight
- Central Time: 2:30 PM, 7:30 PM, 11:00 PM
- Mountain Time: 1:30 PM, 6:30 PM, 10:00 PM
- Pacific Time: 12:30 PM, 5:30 PM, 9:00 PM
Shooting USA is listed as a one hour show in your cable menu.
Shooting USA’s Impossible Shots Wednesdays:
- Eastern Time: 10:30 PM, 3:00 AM
- Central Time: 9:30 PM, 2:00 AM
- Mountain Time: 8:30 PM, 1:00 AM
- Pacific Time: 7:30 PM, 12:00 Midnight
Shooting USA’s Impossible Shots Sunday Morning:
- Eastern Time: 6:30 AM
Image courtesy Shooting USA