Finding a youth model airgun with quality craftsmanship and an affordable price can feel next to impossible today. Many well-known manufacturers of the past have sacrificed quality by cutting corners, while others have disappeared completely. In order to fill the void of a proper youth airgun on the market, HatsanUSA has introduced the Alpha Youth airgun.
The Alpha Youth is built to last and be passed down as the first gun for multiple generations. It features components that are nearly all made in-house by the Turkish manufacturer, including a precision rifled barrel made from high quality German steel, ergonomically designed stock, and a micro-adjustable rear sight with TRUGLO fiber optics.
The Alpha Youth is an ideal first gun for youth shooters as it weighs just over 5 pounds, measures just 37.8” in length, and features an easy-to-use cocking barrel that has a length of pull of 13” and requires only 14 pounds of cocking force. The superior craftsmanship also allows the Alpha Youth to shoot Hatsan’s high-density pellets for velocities to 495fps. This not only allows new shooters to hone their skills with incredible accuracy, but also gives them more energy upon impact when hitting their target.
The Alpha is available in .177cal in both black synthetic (MSRP $99.99) and Muddy Girl Camouflage® (MSRP $129.99).
- Easy cocking break barrel system
- Available in .177cal (495fps)
- 13” Length of Pull
- 14 lbs cocking force required
- Ambidextrous design short size synthetic stock with Monte Carlo cheek piece
- Checkering on grip and forearm for better control and feel
- Grooved receiver for 11mm scope mounts
- Adjustable trigger pull
- Precision rifled steel barrel
- Manual and automatic cocking safety
- Micro adjustable rear sight for both windage and elevation with TRUGLO® fiber optics
- Hooded front sight with TRUGLO® fiber optics
Image courtesy HatsanUSA