Shooting USA – The North-South Skirmish
We’re stepping back in time at the North-South Skirmish Association’s National Skirmish, celebrating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War in period correct competition, with muskets, mortars and cannons. Plus, the Army Marksmanship Unit takes on a new assignment, training junior shooters.
Shooting USA’s Impossible Shots – The Impossible Best
We review the most memorable shots of the past year. We’ve lined up the Impossible Shots Team, including both Smith & Wesson pros, Jerry Miculek and Julie Golob. Plus, Byron Ferguson, George Sutton, Sgt. Josh Richmond, and Todd Jarrett. All have Impossible Shots worth seeing. Plus, an old shot from a lost legend. The Impossible Shots Crew votes our favorite Tom Knapp Impossible Shot.
Wednesday on Outdoor Channel
NEW AIR TIMES BY TIME ZONE
The Shooting USA Hour Wednesdays:
- Eastern Time: 2:00 PM, 9:00 PM, 12:00 Midnight
- Central Time: 1:00 PM, 8:00 PM, 11:00 PM
- Mountain Time: Noon, 7:00 PM, 10:00 PM
- Pacific Time: 11:00 AM, 6:00 PM, 9:00 PM
Shooting USA is listed as a one hour show in your cable menu.
Shooting USA’s Impossible Shots – 4 Times on Wednesdays:
- Eastern Time: Noon, 3:30 PM, 7:00 PM, 3:30 AM
- Central Time: 11:00 AM, 2:30 PM, 6:00 PM, 2:30 AM
- Mountain Time: 10:00 AM, 1:30 PM, 5:00 PM, 1:30 AM
- Pacific Time: 9:00 AM, 12:30 PM, 4:00 PM, 12:30 AM
Mark Your Calendars for Wednesday, Feb. 12th!
The one hour Shooting USA 2014 SHOT Show Special is almost here. The new guns and gear you’ll see later this year at your local gun store are in our one hour special. This is the one show you don’t want to miss.
Image courtesy Shooting USA