The Second Amendment Foundation (SAF) has launched an improved, redesigned website at www.SAF.org — the organization’s electronic hub for providing news, legal updates and educational materials to members, supporters, media and the general public.
The new site features improved navigation, better search functionality and quick access to news and information about the activities of the Second Amendment Foundation.
Enhancements to the site include:
- All of the latest SAF news front and center on the homepage
- Up-to-date information on all Second Amendment Cases including links to case filings
- Over 175 legal and scholarly articles on Second Amendment issues
- Back issues of Second Amendment Reporter and Gottlieb-Tartaro Report
- Books, stickers and SAF branded items for sale
- Audios of 2013 and 2012 Gun Rights Policy Conferences (GRPC) and information about GRPC 2014!
- Mobile-friendly responsive design
- And much more.
The new site is now live. SAF invites you to check it out at www.SAF.org .
Image courtesy Second Amendment Foundation