Shooting USA – Midnight Three Gun
Its running and gunning in the dark with flashlights, night vision, and lasers; the ultimate challenge for 3-Gun competitors. It’s the Midnight Three-Gun Invitational. Plus, the story of the Smith & Wesson Model 3 Russian that’s now one of History’s Guns. And paying it forward as wounded warrior, Trevor Baucom, organizes a HAVA Family Range Day for his friends and neighbors from Fort Campbell.
Shooting USA’s Impossible Shots – Shotgun Fun
This is the show that won the Golden Moose for Best Shooting Sports Series. Pro shooter Jerry Miculek sets a new record for super-fast shooting with a right out of the box shotgun! You’ve never seen speed like this. Then, Sgt. Josh Richmond of the Army Marksmanship Unit can’t pick a single target. So the Olympic shotgunner juggles them all at once.
NEW AIR TIMES BY TIME ZONE
The Shooting USA Hour Wednesdays:
- Eastern Time: 2:00 PM, 9:00 PM, 12:00 Midnight
- Central Time: 1:00 PM, 8:00 PM, 11:00 PM
- Mountain Time: Noon, 7:00 PM, 10:00 PM
- Pacific Time: 11:00 AM, 6:00 PM, 9:00 PM
Shooting USA is listed as a one hour show in your cable menu.
Shooting USA’s Impossible Shots – 4 Times on Wednesdays:
- Eastern Time: Noon, 3:30 PM, 7:00 PM, 3:30 AM
- Central Time: 11:00 AM, 2:30 PM, 6:00 PM, 2:30 AM
- Mountain Time: 10:00 AM, 1:30 PM, 5:00 PM, 1:30 AM
- Pacific Time: 9:00 AM, 12:30 PM, 4:00 PM, 12:30 AM
With crews back from the S&W IDPA Indoor National, the Bushnell Brawl, and the SASS National Championship at Winter Range, it’s time to look over all the video and start the creative process of writing scripts. Look for coverage of these competitions to air in about two to three months.
Image courtesy Shooting USA