Pro-Bass Class Schedules Third Class
On-The-Water instructional service provided to anglers wishing to take their bass fishing skills to the next level. Get In-Depth with 4 full time touring professional anglers that compete on the B.A.S.S. Elite Series.
Pro-Bass Class, Session 3, will be held at Lake Fork, TX. July. 8-10 2014. Instructors include Kurt Dove, Matt Reed, Keith Combs and James Niggemeyer.
Class participants spend 4 hour sessions of On-The-Water education with each Instructor over two full days and attend evening seminar and ‘Think Tank’ style discussions that address any and all questions you may have about the sport of professional bass fishing.
Learn keys to fishing success such as:
- Fish location: seasonal patterns, map study and lake breakdown
- Lure logic: Lures as tools, when and where, presentation specifics
- Mental coaching: attitude, confidence, mental toughness, angler identity
- Depth: unlocking offshore fishing and maximizing the bank bite
- Tackle balancing: maximizing the best rod, reel, line and hooks for the best hook to land ratio.
* Special note: This is an example of the type of topics to be discussed, topics vary from class to class and not all will be discussed at any one bass class.
Location: Lake Fork, Alba Texas
Session 3: July 8-10, 2014
Class includes: 2 days On-The-Water instruction with Bassmaster Elite Series professional anglers broken down into 4 sessions lasting 4 hours each. Class includes evening seminars with Q & A sessions. All accommodations and meals while attending the Class are provided.