Sportsman Channel’s Heads into Memorial Day with “Dirt Road Drive-in” Documentary Series All Week at 7 p.m.
“High Flight,” “Donnie Vincent’s Terra Nova,” “Buck Knives: The Edge of a Legend,” “Fred Bear: Kodiak Country” and “The Trembling Giant, Parts 1 &2”
Award-winning actor and humanitarian Gary Sinise kicked off Sportsman Channel’s “Dirt Road Drive-in” series on Monday with the world premiere of his documentary High Flight. The full slate of documentaries – each night this week at 7 p.m. ET – will round out the week of programming leading into Memorial Day. Included in the series:
- Tuesday, May 20, 7 p.m. – Donnie Vincent’s Terra Nova
- Terra Nova: Three Days on the Island is the second film in the new adventure series featuring Donnie Vincent. Walk alongside Donnie in Newfoundland as he navigates through forests and across bogs in search of a woodland caribou.
- Wednesday, May 21, 7 p.m. – Buck Knives: The Edge of a Legend and Fred Bear: Kodiak Country
- Buck Knives has stood the test of time. Edge of a Legend showcases the American Dream, through the eyes of those who use them and the legendary family that stands behind them.
- In 1960, Fred Bear set off on a quest to tackle the Alaskan frontier and face off with a world record Kodiak bear. Kodiak Country showcases his encounters with whales, sea lions, king crabs, violent storms and more.
- Thursday, May 22, 7 p.m. – The Trembling Giant, Part 1
- Traveling across the country, the Trembling Giant captures the anticipation and excitement of three different groups of bow hunters as they prepare for the rugged Rocky Mountains.
- Friday, May 23, 7 p.m. – The Trembling Giant, Part 2
- Success is in question as each group of bow hunters feels the weight of their full quiver as they traverse the majestic Colorado Flat Top wilderness.
To find Sportsman Channel visit the Channel Finder: http://thesportsmanchannel.viewerlink.tv/.