This Week on Shooting USA – Kids Take on Clay Targets and the History of Hip Shooting with Taran
Shooting USA – Tennessee SCTP State Championships
It’s the second largest Scholastic Clay Target Program event of the year, with more than 1,000 youngsters breaking clays in Nashville. Plus, LAPD’s finest compete for bragging rights in the Top Gun Match. And is it a pistol? Is it a carbine? The Model of 1855 is both – and now one of History’s Guns.
Shooting USA’s Impossible Shots – Hip Shooting History Lesson
First Taran Butler runs a 3 gun stage by point shooting his rifle, pistol, and shotgun. He has to be perfect to make it worthy of Impossible Shots! Plus you’ll meet some of Taran’s California Girl shooting students. Then Mr. Flintlock, George Sutton, takes on Hollywood. George uses his collection of 18th century smooth bores to prove the movies are wrong.
Wednesday on Outdoor Channel
NEW AIR TIMES BY TIME ZONE
The Shooting USA Hour Wednesdays:
- Eastern Time: 3:00 PM, 9:00 PM, 12:00 Midnight
- Central Time: 2:00 PM, 8:00 PM, 11:00 PM
- Mountain Time: 1:00 PM, 7:00 PM, 10:00 PM
- Pacific Time: Noon, 6:00 PM, 9:00 PM
Shooting USA is listed as a one hour show in your cable menu.
Shooting USA’s Impossible Shots – 3 Times on Wednesdays:
- Eastern Time: 2:00 PM, 5:30 PM, 10:30 PM
- Central Time: 1:00 PM, 4:30 PM, 9:30 PM
- Mountain Time: Noon, 3:30 PM, 8:30 PM
- Pacific Time: 11:00 AM, 2:30 PM, 7:30 PM