June is QDMA Month at Bass Pro Shops
June is “QDMA Month” at all Bass Pro Shops stores and online, and each $2 donation made to QDMA throughout June will earn a chance to win one of 10 $500 Bass Pro Shops gift cards*!
There are several ways to enter:
You may enter in-store at one of the participating Bass Pro Shops locations. To do so, you may donate $2 at the register to receive an official entry form. Complete the entry form and deposit it in an official ballot box by close of business on June 30. Each $2 donation will provide you with one entry form, each allowing one entry into the sweepstakes.
You may also enter by visiting www.basspro.com/qdma and donating $2, between 12 a.m. CT on June 1 and 11:59 CT on June 30.
You may also enter by calling 1-800-BASSPRO and donating $2, between 12 a.m. CT on June 1 and 11:59 CT on June 30.
QDMA extends its gratitude to Bass Pro Shops for its ongoing support, including but not limited to:
- Being a long-time QDMA Corporate Sponsor
- Hosting the first-ever Whitetail Summit at Bass Pro Shops’ Big Cedar Lodge in Branson, Missouri, in March of 2013 helping bring together more than 200 people from across the hunting industry to address the future of white-tailed deer and our hunting heritage
- John Paul Morris, general manager of Bass Pro Shops’ online store and RedHead Pro Hunting Team member, and Jerry Martin, captain of Bass Pro Shops’ RedHead Hunting Team and co-host of Bass Pro Shops’ “100% Real Hunting TV and “King of Bucks” programs, are members of QDMA’s Board of Directors
- Collaborated with QDMA on industry research
- Has made “QDMA Month” an annual event at Bass Pro Shops, raising valuable funds for QDMA including a record $100,000 in 2013