“Be Weatherby,” a new online sweepstakes, offers participants the opportunity to vote for the Weatherby ad that describes them best and enter a monthly drawing for a Vanguard Series 2 or WBY-X rifle, or a PA-08 pump shotgun.
The ads, which can be viewed at www.beweatherby.com, feature the following Team Weatherby members and the character traits they exemplify:
- Ed Weatherby, president and CEO of Weatherby, Inc., “Faithful”
- Willie Bloomquist, Major League Baseball player with the Seattle Mariners, “Committed”
- Luke Branquinho, Professional Rodeo Cowboys Association four-time World Champion Steer Wrestler, “Strong”
- Brendon Clark, professional bull rider and 14-time qualifier for the Professional Bull Riders World Finals, “Courageous”
- Jessie Duff, champion competitive pistol shooter, “Driven”
- Chad Mendes, Ultimate Fighting Championship/Mixed Martial Arts featherweight title contender, “Fearless”
- Jessy Nelson, professional Motocross/Supercross rider, “Fast”
- Bear Pascoe, National Football League player with the Atlanta Falcons, “Relentless”
- Darryl Worley, platinum-selling country music artist, “Passionate”
One Weatherby gun will be given away each month to a random drawing winner in August, September, October, November and December. The Be Weatherby sweepstakes ends December 31, 2014. No purchase necessary. To be eligible, entrants must be a legal resident of the United States and at least 21 years of age. Those who are legally disqualified from possessing a firearm are not eligible. To vote and enter the sweepstakes, visit www.beweatherby.com.
Drawing winners can choose from the following Weatherby guns: Vanguard Series 2 Synthetic rifle, Vanguard Series 2 Stainless rifle, WBY-X rifle, PA-08 Upland pump shotgun or PA-08 Synthetic pump shotgun.
For more information on Team Weatherby, visit www.teamweatherby.com
Brad Dykhouse, email@example.com, (805) 227-2632
Image courtesy Weatherby