Arsenal, Inc. is introducing the latest configuration of SAM7R modern sporting rifle with Picatinny Quad Rail Handguard System. Sold under the SKU SAM7R-66, the new configuration of SAM7R, as all other MSRs in this series, features Arsenal’s exclusive forged then milled receiver, original Bulgarian hammer forged chrome lined barrel, 14x1mm left-hand muzzle threads, removable muzzle brake, bayonet lug, US made mil-spec polymer stock set with stainless heat shield and cleaning kit compartment, and 800 meter rear sight leaf.
After successfully fulfilling military requirements, for the first time, the SAM7R is being made available to the public with Arsenal’s latest design Picatinny Quad Rail Handguard System. The PR-01 Picatinny Quad Rail Handguard System follows Arsenal’s legacy of quality and craftsmanship and provides superior platform for wide range of attachments, including optics, flash lights, lasers, forward grips, and other accessories of your choice.
The PR-01 Picatinny Quad Rail Handguard System was designed and manufactured to meet and exceed the following stringent military requirements:
- Ability to accept cleaning rod with the rail system installed – achieved with stainless steel internal guide rail
- To easily align the rail system with both milled and stamped receivers – achieved with a pair of precision machined tabs
- Ability to constrain debris from entering into the receiver from under-rail openings – achieved with sealing caps of the rail system
- Minimize weight, while providing maximum strength – achieved with the triangular support design and utilizing aircraft grade durable aluminum material
- Providing the maximum number of rails – achieved with optimum design with 14 rails on the bottom and the sides, and 9 rails on the top
- Identification marks for repeat attachment of devices – achieved with clearly marked numbering system on all 4 sides
- Provide comfortable grip to the shooter – achieved with compact system profile and smooth finish
This limited run of the SAM7R-66 rifle has an MSRP of $1,349 and is now available through our dealers and retail outlets.
Image courtesy Arsenal