The 16th Annual Texas Deer Association Convention and Whitetail Deer Auctions once again wrapped up with outstanding results. Below are a few takeaways summarizing the deer auctions’ performance:
- Superior Genetics Deer Auction grossed $1.49 million
- Select Sale grossed $3.14 million
- The top selling lot from the Superior Genetics Deer Auction was a 2014 Doe Fawn (Kid Rock / Express / Maxdream’s Sister) that was consigned by DaVine Genetics which fetched $70,000.
- The top selling lot from the Select Sale was a choice breeding to 86C, consigned by Lonehollow Whitetails, which sold for $300,000.
- The top five buyers from both auctions combined were:
- DaVine Genetics, Belton, TX
- Spring Gap Ranch, Abilene, TX
- Cross Canyon Whitetails, Georgetown, TX
- Texas Bone Factory, Logan, OH
- La Mascota, Nuevo Leon, Mexico
For detailed reports, go to: http://www.texasdeerassociation.com/tda-auctions
Texas Deer Association | 403 E. Ramsey Ste. #204 | San Antonio Texas 78216
(210) 767-8300 | FAX (210) 767-8401
Logo courtesy Texas Deer Association