Hanging your portable tree stand has never been easier or safer, thanks to Tree Stand Buddy’s innovative new mounting system. Simply attach a mounting receiver to a tree and a slide bracket to your stand. Then slide your stand onto the receiver and hunt.
- Tree Stand Buddy fits virtually every single or double-post hang-on stand
- You no longer have to carry your stand as you climb a tree
- The slide-mount system is far easier and safer than standard hanging methods
- Tree Stand Buddy is fast and quiet
- Tree Stand Buddy assures the same set-up every time you hunt
- Tree Stand Buddy allows you to prevent theft and weather damage by removing your stand when you leave
- The sturdy mounting system prevents stand wobble, giving you peace-of-mind as you draw your bow or raise your rifle
- Tree Stand Buddy works on trees as small as 6 inches in diameter
You can even buy extra mounting receivers to hang one stand in different locations without buying additional stands.
How safe is Tree Stand Buddy? The National Bowhunter Education Foundation (NBEF) saw the Tree Stand Buddy at the 2010 ATA Trade Show and liked it so much that they are looking to incorporate it into their training seminars and their safety videos that are included with each tree stand purchase.
Scientific Testing Laboratories, the same company that performs all TMA testing and rating of tree stands, recently tested tree Stand Buddy. The bracket system withstood 935 pounds of weight force without any movement to the brackets before the tree stand that it was attached to failed.
For more information, visit www.treestandbuddy.com or call (877) 987-2723.
Images courtesy Tree Stand Buddy